Glatt Consulting’s complimentary (free!) Credit Union HealthScore Report is designed to provide you insight into how your credit union’s latest HealthScore and component scores compare to various segments of the credit union community, including credit unions you have designated as ones to watch. We hope you will find this report helpful in identifying (and perhaps further researching) credit unions that are doing well by industry standards. Our expectation is that you will seek to understand and/or validate the reasons for your own scores. Strategies often require tradeoffs; this report can be used to challenge the tradeoffs you are making in some areas for the benefit of others.
Order Your Report Today
To order your custom HealthScore report, just complete our online subscription form.
Once we receive your order we will generate and send your customized PDF report to the email address entered on your order form. You are to free to share this report internally with members of your team, staff, and board of directors. And, if you find that strategy revision is needed, we welcome the opportunity to discuss our strategy consulting services.
Here's a listing of the sections typically included in our quarterly reports...
- HealthScore Trends - This section highlights HealthScore trends for your credit union, including trends for your overall score and for year-over-year percent changes in your score. Also in this section is a chart illustrating a breakdown of current component scores. This section is helpful in developing an understanding of credit union health, and also of the driving forces influencing health - both positive and negative.
- Industry Leaders & Laggards - This section highlights the credit unions across the industry with the highest and lowest overall HealthScores.
- Industry Average Leaders - This section highlights credit unions that have the highest historical HealthScore average.
- State Leaders & Laggards - This section highlights credit unions across your state with the highest and lowest overall HealthScores.
- Local Leaders & Laggards- This section highlights credit unions in your local area (defined by standard metropolitan statistical area number) with the highest and lowest overall HealthScores.
- Watch List - This section highlights the credit unions you want to watch, such as admired credit unions, potential merger partners, and competitors.